How to order a prepaid card with OWNR Wallet?
The guidelines below are provided for the OWNR mobile app. However, the process is the same in the web version (https://card.ownrwallet.com) and on the desktop app.
1. If you don’t have an account with OWNR yet, click ‘Register’. Check your mailbox for a message from us. Copy and paste the validation code. Then register your phone number.
2. You will be asked to log in. Enter your email or phone number in the field. Click ‘Continue’.
3. Check your email or phone number for a message from us. Copy and paste the validation code. Click ‘Continue’.
4. Next, you will be asked to order a card. Click ‘Order now’.
5. Next step is to ‘Read and agree to the terms’, and click ‘Continue’.
6. Read the information carefully, if you agree to the Terms and Conditions, click ‘Agree to Walletto terms’. Next you will be offered another list of Terms and Conditions. If you agree, click ‘Agree to OWNR terms’.
7. Once you read and agree to all terms, you will be redirected to stage ‘Make a payment to issue a card’. Click ‘Continue’.
You will be prompted to enter a promo code to order a card, or click ‘Continue’ if you don’t have one.
In case you don’t have a promo code, you will be redirected to a payment form with an option to pay with debit/credit card. Once you enter all payment details, please click ‘Pay’ at the bottom of the page to proceed.
8. Once the payment is confirmed, you will be prompted to verify your identity through our partner Sum&Sub. Please get ready to use the camera on your device to show a document with the MRZ code, provide selfie and your utility bill.
9. All set! All you have to do now is occasionally check the status of the card issuance on our app.