- Replacing the energy-intensive PoW consensus algorithm with more environmentally friendly and efficient ones. In 5-10 years, perhaps all new assets will run on PoS.
- Because of greater efficiency, availability, and the near-term transition of the Ethereum blockchain to PoS, we can expect a situation where the capitalization of ETH will exceed the capitalization of BTC.
- Developers are offering new blockchains and add-ons to existing platforms that optimize their performance. This expands the applications of blockchain technology.
- A barrier to blockchain spreading is the low speed of transaction processing. Authors of various projects are trying to come up with new algorithms to validate transactions. Once they succeed, blockchains can be used for microtransactions in various fields.
- Blockchain, which can only account for payments between users, is no longer enough. Platforms are needed to run smart contracts and decentralized applications. Developers are in the process of creating them.
Blockchain of the future
Learn about Ethereum, a ground-breaking blockchain network that is decentralized and allows for safe peer-to-peer transactions using smart contracts. Participants are fully in control and have total visibility thanks to immutable and validate transactions. In this in-depth guide, explore how to utilize Ethereum's user-created accounts, a private key, and its native currency, Ether, as you discover its capabilities.Read more
In this article we will talk about one of the most ambitious projects in the crypto industry over the last few years. Its creators propose to decentralize the entire Internet. The project is called Tron. The token of this project is Tronix or TRX. Below, we will tell you everything you need to know about this cryptocurrency and about this project: the story of its creation, how it works, and its advantages. So after this article, you will have a full understanding of what the player called Tron is like in the vastness of the blockchain.Read more
Appearing as an alternative to Bitcoin, DASH blockchain has become a pioneering network that aims to revolutionize the way we perceive and utilize money. With its focus on privacy, speed, and governance, it offers a unique approach to digital cash, providing users with an efficient and secure payments system for conducting fast transactions.Read more