The DALL-E 2 neural network is now available without an invitation from the developers - so far only in some countries.
When registering, you must provide your phone number.
- The DALL-E 2 neural network, which generates or refines images based on text descriptions, is now available without an invitation from developers.
- To use DALL-E 2, all you have to do is register on the website and then you can start generating images right away.
- DALL-E 2 is not available in all countries.
- When registering, you need to specify your cell phone number.
- OpenAI did not specify the list of countries where the neural network is already available.
- You can register for the service at the DALL-E 2 website.