How to create a new wallet
- Launch OWNR wallet on your mobile device
- Chose “Create new wallet”
- Chose the seed phrase length (12/15/18/21/24 words) and language
- Click “Continue”
- You will see your seed phrase on the new screen. Keep in mind that seed phrase is the only way to restore your wallet with all assets in it. Please memorize it or write it down and keep in a secure place.
Storing your seed phrase on PC or any other device may result in data leak, so writing it down on paper and keeping in two or more different places sounds like a more reliable way
- Confirm you’ve saved/memorized the seed phrase
- To double-check, put the words of the seed phrase in the correct order (this step can be skipped)
- Done, your wallet is ready to use!
You may also protect your seed phrase with a passphrase on the first stage (“Create new wallet”). That passphrase will be part of your seed phrase. Please be advised not to keep it in one place with the seed phrase.